However we got in touch, please read through these guidelines if you would like to be featured on any social media channels for Cerebral Palsy Strong
1. If you haven’t already, please direct message me on instagram or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org with your request & a few details about yourself.
2. Then, please take a moment to consider the next few questions to help guide you. You do not have to answer these directly. There is no rush on this. Take your time & reach out again when you are ready.
-What does #cpstrong mean to you? How do you embody or embrace #cpstrong?
-What do you want people to know about about your life with CP?
-What have you learned from having CP?
3. Send me the text (your story) that will serve as the caption to your post + a few clear photos or a <1 min. video. Please also send any hashtags that you want me to include in your post.
4. Be creative, have fun! Let’s celebrate you! I want you to be free to create your own post for me to share.
5. If you want to share more than once or have a friend who is awesome & deserves to be celebrated too, just reach out! I am always looking for content.
Thank you for wanting to continue the stories behind #cpstrong. This is a movement for us all to be apart of! I believe in the power of collective storytelling as a way of helping others live happier, fuller lives.
You do not need to have an instagram account to be featured! With your permission, I will also share your post across all social media channels. (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
You can see a few examples on recent posts via Instagram.
We Are #CPstrong
navigating the everyday, just a little differently.